(Cold Applied Oxidized Bitumen)
Super Proof is a cold applied damp proofing primer formulated with good bitumen adhesive properties and selected petroleum solvents.
Super Proof is an excellent damp proofing primer suitable for use in above ground and underground foundations of bridges, culverts, retaining walls and vertical surfaces exposed to direct sunlight or ambient temperatures higher than 500° Celsius.
- Surface to be damp proofed should be clean, dry, and free from dust dirt, grease, and oil. To be applied by brush or roller. No heating is needed. Stir thoroughly to homogenize solution before use.
- Standard : Complies with BS 3690
- Double the coverage area of OB 115/15.
- Faster to apply (50% faster).
- No hazards of exploding or overflowing.
- Less manpower required for application due to non heating.
- Will not drip or melt at high temperatures after application.
Concrete walls and roofs = 400 – 500 gms / m2
100 Liters / Drum.
Storage and Shelf life:
Store the material in a shaded area, away from any source of heat. An un-opened sealed container has 8 months of shelf life.
Health and Safety:
Super Proof is a bituminous product. Wear gloves, a mask and goggles while handling and mixing. Avoid contact with the skin or eyes.
Technical support is available for application, usage health and safety of the product. Please contact us if you need more information or assistance.
Technical Data Sheet:
|DENSITY AT 250C kg/lt.||0.850||0.950||ASTM D – 70 - 82|
|KINEMATIC VISCOSITY AT 600C (Cst)||90||120||ASTM D-2170|
DISTILLATE VOL.% OF PRIMER
UP TO 225ºC
UP TO 360ºC
Not Less Than 30
Not More Than 60
PENETRATION AT 25ºC
100 gm; 5 Sec (dmm)
|COVERAGE||400 – 500 g/m2|
The data provided here is per our best of knowledge and experience; however, as the application environment and conditions are beyond our control, it is the user’s responsibility to observe the precautionary measures and practice within local regulations. Dadco reserves the right to make changes to the provided data without any prior notice.