Dadco Max Fix is a high quality, ready mixed mortar to install and set all kinds of ceramic walls and floor tiles.
Dadco Max Fix is water resistant, and can be used on concrete and plastered walls, blocks, lime bricks and gypsum boards as well as on interior and exterior surfaces.
Dadco Max Fix can be mixed with a liquid bond to increase the flexibility, workability and bonding power.
- Add 4.5-5 Ltr. of clean water to the bag content and mix by using an electrical mixer for 3- 4 minutes until it becomes a homogenous paste.
- Let the composition stand for 5 minutes then remix again.
- Clean the surface from dust, grease and oils
- Use a suitable notched trowel to spread the mortar and firmly press it to the surface to be tilled within 5 minutes.
- It is recommended to spray water on the surface in hot and dry climates.
- Set the tiles by pressing them firmly against the bed. The joint widths can vary from 2 to 4 mm. Grouting can be done after two days. Specifications conform with American Standards ANSI (A 118-1) And German standards DIN (18156).
Application Method as per ANSI A108.1
- Portland cement based powder mixed with silica sand.
- Color: White.
- Water Addition: 4- 4.5 Ltr/20kg bag.
- Coat thickness: 3-7 mm.
- Coverage: 2-3 kg/Square meter.
- Working time: 30 Min. to 1 Hour.
- Surface drying: 15 min.
- Initial setting: 8hours.
- Compressive Strength (Psi): 2500 after 28 day.
- Shear bond (Psi): 250 after 28 day.
Storage and Shelf life:
Store the material in a shaded area, away from any source of heat and moisture. An un-opened sealed bag has 12 months of shelf life.
Packing: 20 kg multiple paper ba
Health and Safety:
Dadco Max Fix is a cementious product. While handling and mixing, avoid contact with the skin or eyes.
Technical support is available for application, usage health and safety of the product. Please contact us if you need more information or assistance.
The data provided here is per our best of knowledge and experience; however, as the application environment and conditions are beyond our control, it is the user’s responsibility to observe the precautionary measures and practice within local regulations. Dadco reserves the right to make changes to the provided data without any prior notice.